Fri, 28 Jul|
Carlton Hall Farm
UK - Bedfordshire Countryside Constellation Retreat
Join me, Elaine R Harris, for a weekend of camping and Constellations at the wonderful Carlton Hall Farm in the heart of the Bedfordshire countryside. Precise location details provided at time of registration.
Time & Location
28 Jul 2023, 18:00 – 30 Jul 2023, 15:00
Carlton Hall Farm , Bedfordshire, UK
About The Event
Due to popular demand I have put together an experimental residential weekend so you can immerse yourself into a deep transformational Constellation journey starting
6pm Friday 28th July finishing 3pm Sunday 30th July 2023.
Workshop places are limited to 10 places
N.B. Places are going fast, we are already half full for this workshop, so you might need to get your skates on to secure yourself a place.
(approximate, because all life is subject to change at a moments notice and when you least expect it)
- Arrive for 6pm to set up camp, settle in and get your bearings - Full address will be given at the time of booking.
- Dinner to be served at approx 7pm.
- After dinner we will sit by the fire, summon the ancestors and set our intentions for the weekend taking ourselves into the first night of dreaming in the space. Gongs, flutes and drums welcome.
- Meet at 7.30am for half hour easy yoga on the lawn (or the barn or the deck if it’s raining, which it won’t be because I’ve had a strong word with the weather gods and told them to hold the rain for that weekend) led by the other Elaine – or whoever else wants to lead us into pretzel pose. BRING YOGA MAT IF YOU HAVE ONE
- After yoga, breakfast is a fend for yourself with juices, fruit, toast and fresh farm eggs cooked to how you want them because it will be up to you to cook them.
- We start the morning Constellations at 10am
- Lunch will be served around 12.30pm/1pm and you will have 2 hours to explore the grounds, the surrounding area, there are a couple of short walks around, spot the wildlife, nap and chill a little.
- 2.30pm/3pm we begin again with more constellations with dinner served at approx 7pm
- After dinner, depending on how the constellations have gone during the day we may need to make time for one or two more constellations. Then another fire and sharing, flute, gongs, drums…. However it goes as the evening unfolds.
- Retire to bed for our second night of dreaming into the spaces and the places.
- Start at 8am with another half hour light yoga practice, followed by breakfast.
- The remaining Constellations start at 10am and we go through to lunch at 2pm.
- At which point you are free to enjoy the lunch provided or start your journey back home.
Accommodation and other logistics
There are a few accommodation options, not fancy but as comfortable as you can make them:-
If you want a space to yourself you might consider car camping or you are welcome to bring a tent and camp, there are a couple of spare tents available to borrow if you have a mattress and bedding etc.
In the Farmhouse there are three rooms, each can be configured to accommodate one, two or even three people if you are happy to share.
There will be a combination of beds, mattresses and blow up mattresses in the farmhouse.
Things to note - please read carefully:
- We will only be able to accommodate basic dietary requirements such as veggie or non veggie. Any fancy diet options you may have please consider bringing something you are familiar with for yourself - there are facilities for heating and cooling etc.
- Whether staying in a tent or the farmhouse you will need to bring all your own bedding and towels etc.
- There is an outside and inside toilet and there will be an outside in addition to the inside shower. (this will become apparent and make more sense when you get here)
- We love our environment here and those using outdoor showers are asked to please use natural shampoos and washing gels, which will be provided in the shower.
- Wherever you are sleeping we are in the countryside and there are countryside noises, including our loud tawny owls, barking foxes and snoring neighbours – consider bringing ear plugs and eye masks for sleeping, as well as warm clothes and clothes you don’t mind smelling of wood smoke for fireside sitting.
- Hot water bottle can also be a good idea if you’re camping.
- If you are local you may not wish to be residential, however the residential option is recommended to get the best out of your experience, and first preference will be given to those who choose the residential option.
- Any extra places will be offered to non-residential participants on a first come first served basis, so put yourself on a wait list. Bear in mind, if you choose this option you may have late nights and early starts as you are invited to participate in the same structures as everyone else including dinner, yoga and fires etc.
- £250 if camping or sharing a room in the farmhouse and non residential.
- £300 if you want a room to yourself in the farmhouse – There are only 3 options for this choice in the house so single occupancy will be allocated on a discretionary need basis.
- The weekend Constellation container and your Issue holder Constellation space
- Dinner on the Friday night
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Saturday
- Breakfast and lunch on the Sunday
- Teas, coffees and snacks in the breaks.
- Use of house and gardens for camping, staying for two nights.
If this structure calls to you call, or email me with your interest, dietary requirements and whether or not you need a room in the farmhouse and are willing to share, or if you would like to borrow a tent etc. etc.
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing the weekend with you learning, laughing and letting go.
- Ticket type
Expression of Interest Ticket
Use this ticket to register your interest and I will contact you to make further arrangements.Price£0.00