SINGAPORE - 3 day Introduction training - Practice and Principles of Systemic Constellations
Time & Location
About The Event
Systemic Constellations for Personal and Professional Development
Interested in Family/Business Constellations and Systemic thinking?
Then this 3 day introduction to the basic principles and practice of this work is designed for anyone, including Therapists and Coaches who might want to find out more about this fascinating way of exploring some of life’s challenges and learn a few techniques...
With practical exercises, discussions and tutoring participants over the 3 days will explore subjects such as;-
- The role of the Orders (organising principles) in Systems – Time, Place, Belonging, Acknowledgment and Exchange. Practical exercises that you can also use on yourself or others, demonstrate how these ‘invisible’ organising principles affect an Individual’s System
- Somatic Experience and working in the ‘Field’ – What is it, why is it important, how do we recognize and connect with it and what do we do with it.
- Mapping the system – Learn how to use floor markers, objects or paper to create a spatial representation of issues.
- The role of ‘conscience’ in the individual or business – start to see the yourself as part of a greater system of family, culture and environment –
- Sentences – sentences that state a truth, or highlight an entanglement can be important in helping a system relax and are often the hardest part to grasp.
Please Note – Participation in this workshop is likely to involve some personal processing and the day is about serving the needs of the group. Depending on demand we may or may not get to cover all of the subject matter quoted above and we may substitute with other exercises. We will follow the ‘Field’ and stand in the ‘unknown’.
What others have said about this workshop -
“As a life coach I use a lot of techniques in my practice , but if I would choose one technique that represents the pivot of my work, it certainly is family and systemic constellation. I had the pleasure of learning that through Elaine Harris. Elaine takes the experience into another level, with her commanding presence in the field, and a wealth of knowledge both in psychology and spirituality.” M. El Shazly - Egypt
“Elaine holds the space with grace and humour and courage. This is turn creates a feeling of confidence in the system and work which is undertaken, which in turn facilitates a great learning environment, both for personal understanding and understanding the subject matter.” Melanie, UK
"Elaine Harris is one of those magical teachers who has the perfect balance of instruction and intuitive sense of what the group needs from a teaching and personal growth perspective. All participants seem to go through powerful shifts in personal awareness, even though this is by all intents and purposes a practical facilitator training. E.G, Singapore
“A very generous sharing of wisdom and insight, sensitively held.” Rob, UK
- Repeat Participants$500$5000$0
- General Participant$850$8500$0