UK - My Place in the World Today Constellation Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Exact Location on Registration
10.00am for a 10.30am start to 04.30pm
Suggested contribution £20 - or affordable to you donation. You may choose what you pay at the manual checkout electronic transfer, or bring cash on the day.
Bannaventa Centre, Near Daventry, exact location will be given at booking.
WHAT AN EARTH IS GOING ON - AND WHERE DO I FIT IN IT ALL?
- Have you found yourself wondering what an earth is going on in the world these days, and how and where do you fit in all of it?
- The current rapidly changing times and the great divide some of these new ideas and expectations appear to have brought about, have left many confused, disorientated and unsure of their place in the world.
- These unique times bring about unique approaches to life, love and living, and the incredibly inventive, creative and ingenious nature of humanity to navigate all of this is an organic and evolving process. It can feel overwhelming.
In these workshops we explore some of these topics, using the Constellation process.
In the morning we set up a mini (if one can call it mini when dealing with Society) Societal constellation to get a flavour of the energy we are working in. We then do one or two personal pieces of work in small groups to resource us in those challenges and give us a framework in which we can move forwards riding the waves of change a little less clumsily.
Housekeeping for Workshop
- Arrive 10am for 10.30am start
- In the morning we look at the bigger picture, and in the afternoon we explore a smaller piece of work looking at our place within that.
- We aim to finish 4.30pm ish, but often finish before then
- Bring lunch to share - but no panic if your culinary skills evade you that day, or time runs out to purchase or prepare, there is normally plenty to go around.
A little bit about The Bannaventa Centre - more in joining instructions
“The Shed Space” aka The Bannaventa Centre, a wild and ‘rustique’ off-grid workshop space near Daventry – The Centre is situated very near the ancient Roman fortified town of Bannaventa, a safe, warm resting place where travellers could access provisions for their journey, and horses and other livestock could be safely stabled overnight.
- Once a carpenter’s workshop specialising in bespoke new pieces and restoring old and cherished heirlooms, the ‘Shed Space’ is gradually transforming into a rustic meeting place for curious and adventurous knowledge seekers, future vision questers and natural health advocates.
- Open for all – we at The Shed, respect your individual sovereignty, personal choice and civil liberties. We are pro choice for health and health freedoms, and will not be requiring proof of anything for your participation in activities at our centre. We encourage freethinking, creative expression and personal responsibility for actions and words.
- Furthering the settings’ traditions of respite, restoration, regeneration and transformation, the Shed Space is for life travellers to come and fill up and resource, ready for the next part of their journey in this rapidly changing world.
- When registering for a workshop with us please be aware that, due to the nature of the work here, there is likely to be close contact with others. If you are at all concerned about catching something or passing anything on, then this might not be the setting for you.
- My Place in the World Today£20£200£0